22.5.15

HOW I STYLE | BOHO

Hello everyone,

Today I want to talk about one of my favorite summer style. I'm inlove with Boho! But at first what is boho? A fashion trend that is part bohemian and part chic. It is tied to the vintage phenomenom in fashion where the trend was to bring back vintage styles for the modern era. Boho chic combines organic, colorful, detailed, folk-inspired pieces with simple, modern pieces. An example would be wearing a beaded peasant dress with a white tanktop.

I just love that style but I also have my own style, wearing black and white. So I made this polyvore picture to show you what I like. One of the favorite details is the hat and the silver necklaces. I really want to buy a denim skirt to. I think that's very vintage lookin.


Skirt | Choies
Top| New Look
 
Dress & Croptop (black and white) | Zara
Sandals  & Bib short overal | H&M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten