8.6.15

NEW IN | COLLISTAR LIPSTICK


Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you one of my favorite product of the moment. A few weeks ago I bought this perfect liptstick from collistar. I'm in love I guess. I really like this product because it hold on for like 6 hours. I can eat and drink and this lipstick won't go.

Before I apply the lipstick, I line my lips with a lipliner in a darker color. The liner that I use is also from collistar and the number of it is 8. Then I will put my lipstick on and I focus on the centre of my lips. Now your lipstick will be on your lips for like 6 hours. The color of this lipstick is number 1 Cameo. This is a darker nude color, I think its perfect for people with a tinted skin or people with brown hair.

The prices of this products are 17,99 for the lipliner and 23,95 for the lipstick. I bought both in a special set for 18 euros. This was a special sale combination at Douglas. I never had this perfect nude lipstick before.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten