16.6.15

TRAVEL | PLACES




Hi guys!

Today I want to talk about a few special places. I really want to travel as much as I can in life. So I made a top 3 to show you my favorite ones. I think when I'm a bit older I can finally travel to all that places. Maybe u asked yourself why that car? I also want to travel with an old school car and feel free.

1. Thailand
I really want to go to this land because I love buddha's. They inspire me a lot and I think you can find there a lot of rust and peace. I also want to see the culture of that land and write about that.

2. Paris
Of course I want to see paris. I'm a big fashion so paris is perfect place to be there. When Im there I will probably shop a lot and eating the perfect breakfast. I also want to see a the touristic places.

3. London
At first I love the language. I think london is a perfect place for shopping and some relaxe time. You have nice places to chill and also to spend your money. I also think that I learn a lot there.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten