8.5.15

BEAUTY | ZARA PARFUME


Hello everyone,

This post is all about this new Zara parfume that I got. Two days ago I was in Utrecht and I had to visit the Zara. I never bought there any parfume before but this one smells so good and was also very cheap. So yeah I had to buy this little baby.

The one that I bought was the Fruity one or the light pink one (30ml). Its smells very good, like roses and something sweet. The parfume holds on for like 3 hours. You also had this one in others. You had a white, blue one, orange one and a purple one. So you have to look there!

My friend bought also a Zara parfume but then in the Male version. This one was also very great. I don't know the name of it but the package was like black and something brown/rosegold I guess.

I'm very happy with It it and I think this will be a nice present for Mother's day too!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like the parfumes of Zara. They are cheap and they smell so good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heb Zara perfumes nooit gebruikt, maar ze zien er wel zo cute uit altijd bij de kassa! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen