11.5.15

NEW | HAT


Hello everyone,

I'm back of course. I already told you about shopping in Utrecht and Asmterdam. I had a lot of fun and also bought a few things. I don't show all the items but I really want to show you my new hat!.

This hat is from the Forever21 and was 16 euros. I think is from the new summer collection and I havnt seen it before. The hat is from wool and is very flexible. I think is is a typical festival or summer hat. You can wear them how ever you want.

This hat had also a silver chain on it. But I don't like it that much so I cut that of and make a new black band on it. I also want to say that this had is not for rainy weather because its very light and it will be take away or being very wet. So yeah, do you already have your black festival hat??



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten