1.5.15

OOTD | BIKER JACKET IN A CLASSY WAY


Hello everyone,

As you can see in this title it will be a mixed look. Its very minimal and also a rough look because the jacket. To soft it a little bit up you can wear a pantalon. This is a very basic and simple outfit with only black and white as the color.

I just love my new pants because its so comfi to wear, it feels like a pyjama but it isnt of course. The pantalon is a bit high waisted but not that much as you can see. It has black buttons on the back with is very nice to match with something black.

So I choose a long sleeve turtleneck top to make the look very classy and minimal. The turtleneck top is very comfi and fits perfect on your body. And yess of course its black to make to make the outfit black and white.

The jacket makes the look complete. I think a leather jacket is so minimalistic and so fashionable on every outfit. This jacket doesnt have details or something only on the back. And at least the shoes. This is one of my favorite pair of shoes, called the nike airforce low. Its very sportive but it makes the look perfect. I hope that I can have that shoes for a veryyy long time because they are so easy to wear on every outfit.


Top New look | Pants Mango | Jacket H&M | Shoes Nike

2 opmerkingen: