2.5.15

THE BLACK COAT


Hello girls,

As you already know is my blog a bit different so I want to start with that. I change the theme and also the size of the pictures. I love to share my outfits and I hope you like that too. So Im gonna post day on day so I mean 4 posts in a week.

Now the outfit of course. This outfit is also black and with but more everyday and shopping proof. This coat is perfect for the cold spring weather. Its black and also long so its holds you very warm.

For my normal outfit I choose a black sweather. This sweater is made from woll and is very warm and comfi. It has cute details but you can't see that in this photo. This pants is also very comfi. It fits perfect and is a bit high waisted. This pants has a zipper on the back.

Now the shoes. If you know me then you know that I wear my nikes a lot. I just love them to wear as everyday but also to party because yeah they are white. I also wear a pretty sunglasses. This is my favorite one of the moment, its so vintage and fashionable at the same time.


Knit Zara | Pants Pieces | Coat Hier | Sneakers Nike | Glasses Six

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten