4.5.15

THE LATEST TREND | THE WIDE PANTS


Hello everyone,

The look for today is very trendy and inspired by the latest trends. The wide pants is very populair and a little bit 80s. But for this summer it will be a huge trend. The pants is very light on the skin and perfect for the warm weather.

I wear the pants in a more tough way. Of course in black to make to outfit a little bit  different. The pants is also light on the skin and it has a lace detail on both sides. But you cant' see that on this pictures.

My top is a scuba one. Its very thick but also nice to wear with this pants. The top has a geomatric print. I also wear the biker jacket over it. It gives the look more details. Its very simple but also classy. And I'm not gonna talk about my shoes this post because yeah you already know it.


Top Monki | Jacket H&M | Pants H&M | Shoes Nike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten