2.6.15

HOW I STYLE | MINIMALISM

Hello everyone,

Today I have another how I style serie. Today I will show you how I style minimalism. I picked up a few items to show you what I like to wear. I wear a lot of black and white so the style fits me perfect I guess. Less is more is the new minimalism.

But at first what is minimalism? Minimalism is a style with not big thing or statement things. The most of the clothes are black, white and grey. You also wear a lot of simple thing but its never basic. So what I already said, less is more is the number one rule.

The items that I picked up are from different brands but the most are from Acne Studios. Acne has a lot of minimalistic clothing, a lot of black and white. I really love the brand but yeah its so expensive. H&M has also minimalistic things like this birkenstock look a like sandals. And at least the Zara, you can find there a lot of minimalistic bags and clothing.

2 opmerkingen: