1.6.15

NEW IN | NEW BALANCE

Hi guys!

Today another new in post. This item is still from Amsterdam, a week ago. I really want to show you my new sneakers so that's the reason why I post another new in. This time I went to a sneaker store called footlocker. The first time that I bought shoes at that shop. Footlocker has great shoes from different brands like Adidas, Nike, Asics and a lot more.

I choose for the brand new balance because I dont have shoes that look like them. I really want something new and not what everyone has, like the superstars. This shoes are black and made from suede. You have to take care of this shoes because suede is not easy to clean. But for now they are sooo clean I really love them. The color is perfect and they fit amazing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten